To register, install the game from the Google Playstore (Android) or Apple Appstore (iOS).
- Note that rooted / jailbroken devices are not supported. The error "This device is not authorized to play this game." will appear when entering the game if you enter the game with a rooted / jailbroken device.
Other countries/regions will need to follow the instructions under Unsupported Countries.
Players in unsupported countries/regions will need to follow a different set of steps depending on the OS being used.
- Download and install the APK manually from a source other than the Google Play Store.
- Log out of your existing Apple account, and switch stores to a supported region for the game.
- Follow the guide on this page, to create an account for that region, without needing a local payment method. You can use the Dragalia Lost app itself for the free app needed to create the account.
- Note that you can play the game while logged into a different region account, but you will need to log back into this account in order to download any app updates or make in app purchases. If you intend to do so, you can purchase gift cards for that region from various online retailers.