Mana Circles consist of five floors with ten nodes each, for a total of fifty nodes, which can be unlocked using Mana and other materials to make adventurers stronger. Each adventurer has their own mana circle, and for each specific adventurer's mana circle, refer to each adventurer's specific page.
To unlock a node, simply tap the node with the benefit to unlock (eg. Str +11). A pop-up should appear to confirm unlocking the node, and once confirmed, the node will light up and immediately unlock the benefit for the adventurer.
Players must complete lower floors in order to unbind higher floors. For example, in order to unbind the second floor, a player must first unlock all the mana circle nodes on the first floor, and then pay the material cost to unbind to floor 2.
Additionally, lower rarity adventurers may be locked out of higher floors. In order to access all of the upper floors, a player will need to promote the lower rarity adventurers all the way to 5 .
The types of upgrades that can come from Mana Circle Upgrades are:
- HP Increase
- Str Increase
- Unlock Adventurer Stories (Which also provide stat boosts)
- Unlock Force Strike
- Unlock and Upgrade Skills
- Unlock and Upgrade Abilities
- Upgrade Co-Abilities
All mana circle nodes are considered good investments as every node provides something (stats, skills, abilities, etc.) of value. Since all of the nodes on a floor must be unlocked before proceeding to the next floor anyway, all nodes should be unlocked regardless.
If mana is a limiting resource, however, recommendations then start leaning towards:
- Prioritize mana circle nodes which increase the most Might. Every node increases Might, but other nodes may increase more Might than others. These will help unlock higher level content to help progress in other areas (eg. Being able to do harder raids for more materials for weaponcrafting or unlocking nodes which require materials).
- Refer to character pages for how much Might each mana circle node gives.
- Learning Force Strike is a solid node to invest in due to it being the only ability which can break enemy shield guards.
Upon unlocking and completing an adventurer's entire mana circle, the adventurer will be given an HP and Str bonus. These bonuses vary between adventurers, so refer to the specific adventurer pages for exact values.